- Cost of Nokia T20 is Rs. 37,400/- (PKR), confirmed by all Nokia dealers and service providers from all over Pakistan who are also verified by authorities. Make sure you are not paying more than the actual price of the Nokia T20 as stated by the company, because many third-party dealers are likely to rob you and oversell you a product.
- It is essential to cross-check all accessories and specifications as given on the company's site and your service provider, however, in many cases original accessories are replaced with fake since original accessories are worth more. This happens because original accessories sell for more and it is an easy way to make extra money for the people who are out there to scam you.
- To avoid scam and further discrepancies, it is advised that you confirm delivery date and the entire package beforehand; thousands of customers, whether be on online or not, face different kinds of scam on a daily basis. In several cases we hear mixing of products and people end up with a different Nokia T20 or a defective Nokia T20.
- It is essential that your service provider and warranty provider is verified by authorities, for further action and to avoid any problems. Also, make sure that your service provider has clearly mentioned that if the Nokia T20 is defective, they will return and replace the product within 6 business days.
- Our aim is to guide our readers so that they are safe from scams or any future problems that might arise, since you are our number one priority. We feel a sense of responsibility to guide you about making online purchases which don't end up in scam so that you are satisfied with the purchases and our advice.