Candidates will be required to provide support Via the following mediums.
- Voice support
- Chat support
- Email support
- A professional approach in answering Calls/Chats/Emails and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof.
- Ensure all quality perimeters are met on every phone call/chat and email.
- Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
- Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
- Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal.
- Attend all required training sessions and keep up to date on all products and services knowledge.
- Excellent English communication (verbal/written) and analytical skills.
- Good grip on MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Team player with multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement.
- A positive mind set.
Qualification and Experience:
- Matric/O-A Level /Intermediate or Above.
- atleast 1 year experience in customer support or tele sales.
- On job training
- Transportation (For Females Only)
- Provident fund
- Paid holidays
Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Customer Interaction Management, Customer Satisfaction Management,