We are looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for following
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
• Create and test software prototypes
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer Engineering.
• 3+ years of experience as .Net developer.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience using .NET (4.5+ | Core) and web development
• Experience working with design patterns
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Experience with Python/Blazor will be a plus point
• Must have worked a similar position in IT, Software / Tech Industry
• Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
We are looking for a Python Developer for ML and AI who will be responsible for the following:
Qualification and Experience:
Python Framework Command, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence,
The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with others and proactively resolving problems. You will be in charge of providing customer service and assisting customers with their concerns.
Fluent in English, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills,
iCrowdNewswire has one clear goal in life – to leverage new business models, new joint ventures, and new technologies to deploy the next generation marketing technology press release distribution services. Though a deal with Google we are leveraging the world’s leading advertising technology to provide unmatched pinpoint targeting that drives views and clicks. We provide geographic targeting down to a zip or postal code worldwide. We combine geographic targeting with demographic targeting that allows users to choose age groups, interests, and industries – no other press release distribution service at any price offers this ROI. We added artificial intelligence-driven translations, every release is distributed in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. To further increase SEO value, we added Google’s long-tail keyword API to facilitate the user’s ability to choose the optimum keywords for their message. According to Amazon “listening is the new reading” and iCrowdNewswire is deploying audio channels on Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana, and Apple Siri, as well as on its main website. It is estimated that virtual digital assistant (VDA) enterprise use will reach 1 billion by 2020 and iCrowdNewswire sees this as one billion terminals. The newly combined news distribution capabilities of Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Apple stand to change the way news is distributed and consumed, and iCrowdNewswire is the first corporate press release newswire to launch channels in audio. Since inception iCrowdNewswire and our brands have implemented more technology innovations than anyone in the industry and in addition to the technology we have implemented new business models designed for the future. We have partnered with leading media organizations such as Law.com and ALM company and SC Magazine a Haymarket company to create co-branded newswires uniquely able to reach key audi