Export Consignments, Oracle, Procurement, MS Excel,
Time Management, Oracle EBS, MS Office, Communication Skills,
Team Work, Time Management, Risk Management, MS Office, Communication Skills,
1. Primary responsible for Installation, Configuration, Patching, and maintenance of
2. Administration of users, schemas of Oracle Database, Application and Oracle EBS
3. Responsible for Backup and Recovery of Oracle DB, and EBS using Data Pump RMAN, and other techniques on scheduled intervals
4. Responsible for creating and cloning test instances of Oracle databases and EBS
5. Responsible for efficient, and robust Oracle EBS and database instances in physical and virtual environments
6. Patching and upgrading database, AS, and EBS as per Oracle recommendations and criticality
7. Working effectively with Oracle Support in case of Service Request is raised.
8. Vigilant monitoring and maintenance of space, logs, the health of the database, AS, and EBS.
9. Development of standards guidelines and procedures for solution development and delivery.
ERP Oracle, Communication Skills, Analytical Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management,
Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Oracle, ERP, MS Office, TAX LAW,
Oracle, Execellent Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management ERP, MS Office,
KTML was established in 1953 at Rawalpindi and is one of the oldest companies of Pakistan with over 50 years experience in textile manufacturing. It was initially set up as a spinning and weaving project with 25,000 spindles and 600 looms. However, after decades of aggressive expansion and modernization KTML has emerged into a fully vertically integrated home textiles company with state of the art capabilities for spinning, weaving, dyeing, printing and stitching. The company has a diverse customer base with sales in both the local and export markets. The main international markets include Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, South Africa, and Middle East.