We are looking for an English proofreader, who can meticulously identify grammatical and spelling errors in manuscripts written in English.
The candidate needs to have the following skill set and responsibilities.
1. Proofreading and amending manuscripts for errors and inconsistencies
2. Track Changing (MS Word)
1. Good in spoken and written English
2. Good in Microsoft Word
3. Aware of grammatical rules and norms
4. Has knowledge of differences in British and American spellings
5. Concentration, consistency, and attention to detail
Fluent in English, Proofreading, Grammar Command,
Report Writing Skills, Record Keeping, Office Support,
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Data Management, Database, Data Entry,
Fluent in English, Data Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance,
Internal Controls, Credit Management, Debt and Credit,
Book Illustration, Digital Art, Digital Illustration,
Book Illustration, Digital Painting, Digital Illustration,
Microsoft Excel, Operational Tasks Handling, Team Management,
Strong Knowledge of Banks Products, Services, Relationship Management Skills, Knowledge of Product And Market Dynamics,
This position formulates production plan for dyeing & finishing machines and oversees daily troubleshooting, coordination & monitoring of all operational & administrative matters. Adherence of Freeze plan, Machine efficacies’, and production targets. Solve troubleshooting in production regarding dyeing, finishing, scale-up, dyeing lab & lot making planning issues through better communications. Coordinate with PPC, Scheduling team, S&M, and Quality team to produce quality products within the timeline. Make sure EHS compliance, standard operating procedures & management directives in processing operations.
1. Processing Operations Execution of production plan according to Freeze plan through better resource planning, and technical support to team. Monitoring production control, improving machine production through controlled process dyeing profiles & finishing machines parameters Conduct daily quality product meetings to get product quality feedback regarding issues faced in production. Improve RFT, OTP, OEE with joint team efforts. Make sure EHS compliance on floor.
2. Processing Equipment OEE% Improve processing (Dyeing& finishing ) machines efficacies through better planning & monitoring daily production plan Make sure preventive maintenance of processing equipment is on time to control downtime in running production. Adherence of daily plan through IE team monitoring & make improvement plan with IE Team findings to improve OEE%.
3. Quality Management Monitoring the order's quality to ensure the adherence of quality standards & parameters on floor. Analysis of NCRs in process & product pointed out by the quality team, give direction & guidance to process team to produce a quality product.
4. Lean Implementation Management Collaborates with the lean implementation team to assess the accuracy by reviewing the current & future value stream mapping, analyzes both states to determine the gap and initiates the steps to bridge the gap & assign projects to the team for improvements.
Team Motivation,Team Building,Communication Skills,
Fabric Forecast Planner & Procurement:
Vendor Relation Management & Payment Reconciliation:
PO + LC Opening:
Negotiation Skills,Vendor Management,Import Procedures,Product Knowledge,Communication Skills,Supply Chain Tools,Fabric Quality Issues,Cost Comparison Analytics,
Production Scheduling & Execution:
Internal Collaboration & Record Update:
People Management & EHS Compliance:
Time Managment Skills,Material Resource Planning,Production Scheduling,Priority Setting,Problem Solving Skills,MS Office Applications,Effective Communication Skills,